These creamy, buttery and delicious no bake butterscotch drop cookies will disappear in the blink of an eye. You won’t believe how quick and easy these are to make. Three ingredients is all you need-that’s right-THREE! These were one of the first cookies that my friend Beth and I made when we started our annual baking day. We thought they were so amazing! I remember eating these until we were almost sick, but we just couldn’t stop-they were so delicious.
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz package) Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 1/2 cups corn flakes cereal
- Line baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch morsels in the microwave uncovered on medium-high for 1 minute or until just melted. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Add corn flakes; stir until coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Source: Very Best Baking