Welcome to Sweet Pea’s Kitchen!
My name is Christina. I am a 30-something food lover, wife to my college sweetheart of almost 12 years, retired elementary school teacher, and stay at home mom to one sweet little boy. We are currently living in Peoria, Illinois.
I started this blog back in 2010 when my husband and I were living in Indianapolis, Indiana. After numerous requests for recipes from my family and friends living back in Columbus, Ohio, I decided to start a food blog. I figured it would inspire me to try some new, more challenging recipes and allow my friends and family back home to follow along.
What you’ll find here are some of my favorite recipes. Each recipe is tested and approved in my kitchen.
Want to know more about why I started this blog? Click HERE!
- Subscribe to this Blog by either RSS or Email.
- Like Sweet Pea’s Kitchen on Facebook
- Follow Sweet Pea’s Kitchen on Twitter
- Follow Sweet Pea’s Kitchen on Pinterest
- Follow Sweet Pea’s Kitchen on Instagram