With only 5 ingredients, these Airfryer Chicken Roll Ups Recipe are a delicious air fryer appetizer or air fryer snack that everyone will enjoy. Serve with a dipping sauce to cool the heat or add extra chile to spice it up even more.
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4oz can diced green chiles
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp. water
- 8 mozzarella string cheese sticks, cut in half crossways
- 4 flour tortillas, cut into quarters
- Chopped cilantro, to top
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and diced green chiles.
- Stir to combine.
- Set to the side.
- In a small bowl, add the flour and water, whisk to combine to create a paste.
- Lay your tortilla on a flat surface and scoop a tablespoon of the chicken mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Place a string cheese half on top of the chicken.
- Take your flour paste and coat the edges of the tortilla.
- Fold the top and bottom corners over the filling, then roll the remaining pointed corner inward and over the filling, and continue to roll until completely covered, like a burrito.
- Set the roll up to the side.
- Place four roll ups at a time in your Air Fryer set to 380 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Serve the roll ups topped with chopped cilantro.
- Have salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for dipping.
- Category: appetizer
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: chicken roll ups