When you taste these Almond Joy Cookies, it’s like eating a little bit of heaven. They are chocolatey, sweet, and filled with lots of yummy coconut. If you love Almond Joy candy bars, you are going to go wild for these amazing cookies.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups lightly salted, dry roasted almonds, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.. Beat in the eggs, vanilla extract and almond extract. Add the flour mixture and mix just until combined. Fold in the coconut, chocolate chips and almonds and stir until just incorporated.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons on prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until set.
Source: Heat Oven to 350
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american