Looking for an easy sauteed brussel sprouts recipe? This tasty crispy brussel sprouts is easy to make and makes a great side dish option no matter what you are serving for dinner.
- 2 lb. fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ lb. bacon, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp parsley
- Add olive oil to a deep skillet and heat over medium heat. Add chopped bacon, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Cook until bacon is cooked through. Meanwhile, boil brussels sprouts for 3-4 minutes.
- Add brussels sprouts to pan and cook with the bacon for just a few minutes, until softened and seared slightly.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.
- Category: side dish
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: sauteed brussel sprouts