Baked lemon pepper salmon with roasted vegetables is an easy weeknight meal. Sheet pan salmon is tender, juicy, and flavorful.
- 1 Butternut squash
- 1 lb. Brussel Sprouts
- 3 Leeks
- 6 Portions of salmon
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and slice your butternut squash into bite-sized cubes.
- Using only the white and light green portion of your leeks, cut each leek in half lengthwise. Wash out the inside of each half of leek, and pat them dry. Cut the leeks in half again lengthwise and in half once horizontally.
- Trim the bottoms off of each brussel sprout, and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Place all of your vegetables on a large baking tray, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on lemon pepper seasoning to your taste.
- Add some salt to the vegetables, again, to your taste.
- Sprinkle some basil and oregano over the prepared vegetables.
- Toss the vegetables to make sure they are all coated in the oil and seasoning.
- Place 3 sprigs of fresh thyme over the vegetables on the sheet pan.
- Bake the vegetables for 15 minutes.
- While the vegetables are baking, prepare the 6 portions of salmon.
- Sprinkle each piece of salmon with lemon pepper seasoning, salt, oregano, and basil.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, and place the salmon over top of the vegetables on the tray.
- Bake the salmon and vegetables for an additional 10-15 minutes, depending on the size and desired doneness of your salmon.
- Serving Size: 6