Looking for a delicious banana peanut butter cookie recipe? This is the best soft peanut butter cookies you’ll ever eat. These peanut butter banana cookies are so good.
- 1 Cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ Cup sugar
- 1 Medium banana, ripe
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the peanut butter with the sugar and baking powder.
- Mix in the mashed banana, beating until everything is well incorporated.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough into the baking pan and take to the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let them cool down completely.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: banana peanut butter cookie