BBQ Pulled Slow Cooked Pork Sandwiches makes the most divine BBQ pulled pork sandwiches you’ve ever tasted, with little prep and no mess.
- 4–5 lb. Pork shoulder roast
- 2 c. BBQ sauce
- ½ c. Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ c. Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Thyme
- 1 ½ tbsp. Chili powder
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place all of the ingredients except the salt, pepper and pork into the crockpot, and stir to combine them well.
- Season the pork shoulder roast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pork roast into the crockpot and turn it several times to coat it in the sauce.
- Cook the pork on high temperature for 6 hours.
- Remove the pork from the crockpot, shred with a fork, and return to the sauce until serving.
- Serve on top of your choice of hamburger bun with additional BBQ if desired.