This Beef Noodle Casserole is an easy egg noodle casserole that’s perfect for busy weeknights. Even kids love this cheesy beef casserole!
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 2 tsp. Garlic minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz. Egg noodles
- 16 oz. Tomato sauce
- 2 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse well when finished.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and brown the meat until cooked through.
- Add the onions and garlic to the skillet, and stir to combine. Cook until the onions begin to soften.
- Mix in the tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste, as well as the Italian seasoning.
- Combine the meat sauce mixture with the cooked egg noodles, and toss to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a greased casserole dish, and top with 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
8 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smartpoints per serving (The pts are calculated on the base of 10 servings )
- Serving Size: 6