This Best Chicken Marsala Recipe for Slow Cooker is an easy chicken marsala recipe that tastes just as good as going out to your favorite restaurant. An easy but delicious meal to serve to guests or any night you want to treat yourself.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ c. White cooking wine
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- 1–2 c. Sliced mushrooms
- ½ c. Chicken broth
- ¼ c. Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ c. Cornstarch
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil up in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, place the chicken into the pan, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown the chicken on both sides, and then set into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the wine, garlic, mushrooms and chicken broth to the slow cooker, and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken. Mix the cornstarch with ⅓ cup of water to make a slurry, and then mix it into the remaining ingredients in the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Place the chicken into the slow cooker again, and cook for an additional 15-30 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Mix the heavy cream into the sauce in the slow cooker, and serve the chicken on a bed of mashed potatoes with parsley for garnish.
- Category: dinner
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: best chicken marsala recipe