Love Chicken Alfredo? Want to make it at home? You have to try this Crockpot Chicken Alfredo! So easy to make, you can have your favorite alfredo whenever the craving hits.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Season both sides and place chicken in saucepan.
- Sear quickly on both sides.
- Spray the slow cooker with a non-stick spray or line with a slow cooker liner.
- In the Crock-Pot, add the heavy cream, chicken broth, butter, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the seared chicken breasts and cover. Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the chicken and slice.
- In your Crock-Pot, add in 1 cup of hot water and the pasta. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add back the sliced or shredded chicken and parmesan cheese. Top with a bit of salt and pepper and serve!
- Category: dinner
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: american