- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for rolling
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6–8 tablespoons ice water
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¾ granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut in thin slices
- To make the crust, pulse flour, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse to mix together. Add in the butter, cut into small chunks, and pulse until the butter is no larger than pea size. Add water in a little at a time and pulse. Remove the dough from the food processor and knead together, forming two 4-5 inch disc shape with the dough. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour or overnight.
- When you’re ready to make the pie, preheat oven to 375.
- Roll out both of the pie Line pie dish with one of the pie crusts. Slice the other pie crust into strips to make a lattice pie topping.
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch, salt, and Toss with blueberries.
- Pour blueberry mixture into crust in the pie dish. Add dabs of butter, and then cover with the lattice crust.
- Bake at 375 for 50 minutes to 1 hour. Lattice crust will be a light golden brown.