Brown Sugar Pecan Rolls Bread is sweet, sticky and oh so yummy! Whether you eat them for breakfast, brunch or dessert they’re a tasty treat everyone will want more of.
- 12 Frozen Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 of a cup of Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 of a cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 stick of melted Margarine
- 1 large box of Vanilla Pudding Mix (not Instant)
- Place frozen dinner rolls in the bottom of a greased angel food pan.
- Pour margarine over top of rolls.
- Mix together your pudding mix, brown sugar, and nuts.
- Sprinkle mixture over rolls, and allow to sit overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!