Looking for an amazing cheese tortellini recipe? Wait until you try this Cheese Tortellini Skillet with Shrimp. Delicious and cheesy, this seafood pasta recipe is the perfect combination.
- 1 pound package cheese tortellini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 leaves basil, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and let cook for about 2-3 minutes, until not longer translucent. Add in diced tomato, basil, and cloves and stir.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes and stir in flour. Once flour is completely stirred in, add heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese.
- Stir and add in cheese tortellini.
- Toss to coat. Serve with more shredded parmesan and minced basil.
9.5 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smartpoints (8 servings)