Chicken Caprese – 30 Minutes or Less Meal is a surprisingly simple meal that’s perfect for any night of the week. And, if you serve it to guests, everyone will be so impressed by the flavor they’ll never realize how easy it was to make!
- 6 Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz. Fresh Mozzarella cheese
- 2–3 Large tomatoes
- Herbs de Provence
- Fresh chopped basil
- 1 c. Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c. Brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 6 fully cooked frozen grilled chicken breasts onto a baking sheet, and cook uncovered in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, place 1 cup of balsamic vinegar into a small pot over medium-high heat, and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling, add ¼ cup of brown sugar to the small pot, and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer the glaze mixture on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, and place a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese on top of each chicken breast.
- Add salt and pepper to taste on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle some herbs de provence on top of the chicken.Return the chicken to the oven for 1-2 more minutes until the cheese has begun to melt.
- Top each piece of chicken with a thick slice of tomato, and pour some of the balsamic glaze on top.