Wait until you try this easy dessert! Chocolate Chip Cookie Chocolate Lasagna Recipe is one of the best chocolate lasagna recipes ever. With rich cookie dough and cheesecake, this chocolate trifle is perfection.
- 1 (14 oz) tube chocolate chip cookie dough, room temperature
- 1 (8 oz) box cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 (8 oz) containers cool whip, divided
- 2 cups half and half milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (3.4 oz) box vanilla instant pudding
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray and press the cookie dough in the bottom of the baking pan. Cook for 15 minutes and let cool completely.
- Beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl until blended.
- Add one of the containers of cool whip and mix again. Pour and spread the mixture onto the cookie layer and place in the fridge while the last layer is being prepared.
- Add both pudding mixes and the half and half and stir until well combined.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and stir, then let sit for an additional 5 minutes or until cooled. Stir again then pour and spread onto the cream cheese layer.
- Place back into the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Spread the remaining cool whip onto the pudding layer and top with the mini chocolate chips. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: chocolate lasagna