Looking for a delicious chocolate peanut butter smoothie recipe? This smoothie is not only great, but it is also healthy too. With protein and fruit, this is a smoothie recipe you will love.
- 2 large overripe bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 3/4 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container vanilla Greek yogurt, (or 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine bananas, milk, yogurt, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and vanilla in a large blender or food processor.
- Blend/process until smooth.
- Serve cold, immediately.
- To make the smoothie bowl thick, more like soft serve ice cream consistency and easier to eat with a spoon, be sure to freeze the yogurt, as well.
Makes 1 large smoothie, or 2 small.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter smoothie