One of the most popular Christmas Desserts ever is Christmas Crack. Christmas Crack is a simple recipe to make Saltine Cracker Toffee. Rich and delicious, this is an easy recipe that everyone loves.
- 24 Saltine crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar – packed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 11 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup jet-puffed mallow bits (or mini marshmallows)
- 1/2 cup red and green M&M baking chips or mini candies
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 15 x 10 jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Fill the entire bottom of the pan with crackers, placing them side by side but not overlapping. Set aside.
- Add the brown sugar and butter to a medium sauce pan. Place on stovetop under medium heat, stirring occasionally, until a low boil begins. Remove from heat and allow to cool for one minute. Pour all over the top of the crackers.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the crackers. Return to oven and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Immediately sprinkle with the mini marshmallow bits, M&M candies and sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Before serving, cut into squares. ENJOY!!
- Category: dessert
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Christmas Crack