Looking for a simple no-bake Cookie Cheesecake? This delicious cookie and cream cheesecake, inspired by Cookie Monster himself, is perfect for a simple dessert any night of the week.
- 1 ½ graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2–3 drops blue gel food coloring
- 2 (1-ounce) package snack size Oreos
- 2 (1-ounce) package snack size Chips Ahoy
- Mix graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and pat down into 7-9 inch springform pan.
- Push the crust down with a measuring cup to pack the crust down. Freeze while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, with a hand-held mixer.
- In a standing mixer, whip heavy cream until thick.
- Stir whipped cream, vanilla, and food coloring into the cream cheese and sugar mixture until smooth. Stir in most of the cookies, leaving a small amount to decorate the top of the cheesecake.
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and smooth out the top. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- To make the springform pan release easier (and for easier slicing), freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cookie cheesecake