Serve up this Copycat Starbucks PB&J Sandwich! A mix of Almond Butter, Strawberries and Jam all in one sandwich served on multi-grain bread.
- 1 cup Almond Butter (divided into 4 tbsp per sandwich)
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Jam (divided into 2 tbsp per sandwich)
- 8 Fresh Strawberries (divided into 2 sliced strawberries per sandwich)
- 8 slices Multi-Grain Bread (divided into 2 slices per sandwich)
- Smear 2 tbsp almond butter on each slice of bread.
- Add 2 tbsp strawberry jam to 1 slice of bread.
- Cut fresh strawberries thinly.
- Add 2 freshly sliced strawberries to the opposing slice of bread.
- Place your sandwich together. Refrigerate or enjoy immediately!
Keywords: starbucks, copycat recipe, almond butter and jam sandwich, peanut butter and jelly