An easy Corn Salad that is bursting with fresh flavors. Fresh corn, cherry tomatoes, beans and more.
- 2 15 oz. cans black beans, drained
- 2 cups oven roasted or grilled corn, cut from the cob
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes, onion, and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, evoo, garlic powder, chili powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Add to the large bowl and toss all of the ingredients together. Refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
- Serve with a side of tortillas or rice.
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn salad, fresh corn salad, easy corn salad