Looking for a Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche recipe? This Gluten Free Crustless Quiche is a great way to use up leftovers as well as have a very inexpensive dinner.
- 5 Eggs
- 1 c Heavy whipping cream
- 5 oz Cubed ham
- ½ c Diced onion
- 1 Scallion chopped
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 c Cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over medium heat on the stove.
- Add in the cubed ham and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the garlic and scallions, and cook for 30 seconds more before removing the skillet from the heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and heavy whipping cream.
- Pour the egg mixture over the meat in the skillet.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle on the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Place the skillet into the oven, and bake for 35-40 minutes until the eggs are cooked through, and the top has begun to brown. Let sit for several minutes, and then serve.
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: ham and cheese quiche