This Easy Beef Stew recipe is the ultimate easy comfort food dinner for cold weather. It’s a beef stew with frozen vegetables which makes it one of the easiest homemade beef stew recipes you’ll find.
- 4 cups cooked beef roast, shredded
- 2 cups leftover cooked vegetables, optional
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large stock pot, place beef roast, leftover vegetables, frozen vegetables, and beef broth.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir and break large pieces of roast apart with your spoon.
- When the stew has heated through, mix cornstarch and water. Add to beef stew and stir until it thickens. If you prefer a thicker stew, you can add additional cornstarch mixed with water until you reach the desired consistency.
- Category: dinner
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 678
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 479mg
- Fat: 21.7g
- Saturated Fat: 8.1g
- Carbohydrates: 7.2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 106.1g
- Cholesterol: 304mg