An easy breakfast casserle that is made with eggs, ham and hashbrowns. This breakfast casserole with ham is a tasty way to start the day.
- 12 Eggs
- 16 oz Cubed ham
- 1 c Milk
- 24 oz Frozen hash browns
- 8 oz Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the hash browns, cubed ham and shredded cheddar cheese into a large mixing bowl, and mix to combine well.
- Pour the hash brown mixture into a greased 9×13 casserole dish in an even layer.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and milk, and beat to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture in the casserole dish, and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Keywords: breakfast casserole, easy breakfast casserole, hashbrown casserole