Want an easy Easy Caramel Apple Dip Recipe? Caramel is a delicious flavor to pair with apples. This dip is great for encouraging kids to eat more fruit.
- 16 oz. Container of Caramel Dip
- ⅓ c. Granulated sugar
- 8 oz. Block cream cheese
- ½ c. Toffee bits
- Begin by placing an 8 ounce block of softened cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the sugar to the mixing bowl with the cream cheese, and mix until it is well incorporated.
- Place the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of a small serving dish, and smooth it evenly with a spatula or spoon.
- Melt the caramel dip according to package instructions until it is softened, and pour it over the cream cheese in the serving dish. Smooth it until it creates an even layer.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of the toffee bits on top of the caramel dip, and serve with freshly sliced apples.
- Category: desert
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Caramel, Apple, Dip