Looking for a great tasting easy chicken casserole? You are going to love this chicken casserole with spinach. Easy to make, delicious and healthy. One bite and you will know why this is one of the most asked for recipes.
- 2 Large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise
- 3 Cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ tsp. Red chili flakes
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 2 c. Spinach
- 4 oz. Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the 4 pieces of chicken breast, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning, ½ teaspoon of red chili flakes and 3 cloves of minced garlic into a ziplock back. Seal the bag, and toss the ingredients to coat the chicken completely. Set it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the ziploc bag and place it inside a casserole dish.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 ounces of cream cheese. Spread it out to cover the surface of the piece of chicken.
- Wilt some spinach in a skillet, and place the wilted spinach on top of the chicken pieces.
- Top each piece of chicken with 1 ounce of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is browned, and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serving Size: 4