Looking for an easy indoor smores recipe? These smore cups are perfect for National Smores day. With oven baked smores, you don’t have to wait for your next camping trip to enjoy smores.
- 7 whole graham crackers (1 cup), finely crushed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 bars (1.55 oz) milk chocolate candy, divided
- 12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter into a small bowl. Evenly divide crumb mixture into each cup of a 24 cup mini muffin pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using scissors dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Cool on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before carefully removing cups from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Break remaining candy bars in small pieces and place in a small bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute-1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow into the melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand until set.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: indoor smores