Looking for an Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe? This Creamy Pumpkin Soup recipe is sure to be a family favorite. Easy to make and simply delicious, this is a great soup recipe for fall.
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can pumpkin puree or fresh pumpkin roasted and pureed
- 1/2 white onion; diced
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon butter (or 1 teaspoon olive oil)
- salt and pepper
- Place butter and onions into a sauce pan. Bring to medium heat and cook until onions are transparent.
- Add pumpkin puree and vegetable broth. Whisk well. Set to low and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add thyme and stir. Top with salt and pepper. Serve.
- Category: dinner
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe