Looking for a fall cookie recipe? Use this Fall Nutella Cookie recipe to create a delicious cookie. Whether you make these cookies during autumn or the rest of the year, these cookies are sure to be a hit.
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1/4 C cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 C light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 C sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C Nutella
- 1 C regular size Orange M&M’s
- 1 cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Stir with a whisk to combine.
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla and Nutella.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix just until combined. Fold in the M&M’s.
- Drop 1 tablespoon size balls of dough about 2-inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges look dry.
- Cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen cookies
- Category: cookies
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: nutella cookies