Fried Nutella Dumplings are a Nutella dessert recipe that’s quick, easy and oh-so-good. Made with only 3 ingredients, these dessert dumplings are guaranteed to be a hit!
- 1 can croissant dough
- Canola oil, for frying
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Unroll croissant dough.
- Break apart seams.
- Cut each triangle into two.
- Stretch and shape dough into a square-ish shape.
- Add about a teaspoon of nutella to the center.
- Pull edges over and press seams to close.
- Place on a waxed paper covered tray and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fry dumplings until golden brown on all sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
Optional: Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Fried Nutella Dumplings