Juicy and tender garlic meatballs with lemon zucchini noodles. This meatball recipe is one of the best. Butter Garlic Meatballs are a family favorite, that you will love.
- ½ lb. Ground pork
- ½ lb. Ground turkey
- ½ c. Shredded mozzarella
- 4 Cloves grated garlic
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- ½ tsp. Crushed chili pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Bouillon cube (crumbled)
- 1 c. Fresh parsley chopped
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 4 Zucchini
- Juice from ½ of a lemon
- 1 tbsp. Hot sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Use a spiralizer to make zucchini noodles using the 4 large zucchini. If you do not want to make your own zucchini noodles, you can purchase them already made in the produce department of your local grocery store.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, ground turkey, cheese, 4 cloves of grated garlic, bouillon cube, Italian seasoning, chili pepper flakes, chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the meat mixture well using your hands, and then form it into small meatballs.
- Melt two tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the meatballs until browned on all sides and cooked through, usually about 10 minutes. Once they have finished cooking, remove the meatballs and set them aside, keeping them warm.
- In the same skillet melt 1 tablespoon of butter, and add the hot sauce, minced garlic cloves, as well as the juice from half of a lemon.
- Toss the zucchini noodles into the skillet, and cook them for just 2-3 minutes.
- Place the meatballs back into the skillet, warming them back up, and serve topped with more fresh parsley, as well as additional salt and pepper to taste if you like.
- Category: dinner
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Garlic Butter Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini Noodles Recipe