Garlic Butter Steak with Zucchini Noodles is about to become your favorite low-carb, easy “melt in your mouth” dinner recipe!
- 1.5 lbs. Flank steak
- Zucchini Noodles
- 4 Cloves of Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- ¼ c. Parsley chopped
- ¼ c. Chicken broth
- 1 Lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- ½ c. Olive oil
- ⅓ c, Soy sauce
- ¼ c. Lemon juice
- Slice the flank steak into thin strips. Flank steak is easier to slice when going against the grain.
- Place the sliced steak in a large bowl and add in a ⅓ cup of soy sauce.
- Squeeze in the juice from one lemon, and grate in the zest from the skin of that same lemon.
- Add in ½ cup of olive oil.
- Let the steak soak in the marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- After the steak has marinated, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once heated, cook the steak in an even layer for a few minutes stirring often. Save the remaining marinade.
- Add in 4 cloves of minced garlic, and cook the steak for a few minutes more. Remove the steak from the skillet, and keep it warm.
- To the same skillet you just cooked the steak in, add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add in the zucchini noodles.
- Squeeze in ¼ c. of fresh lemon juice.
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes to taste.
- Pour in ¼ c. of chicken broth.
- Add in some of the remaining marinade from the steak.
- Toss in ¼ cup of chopped parsley. Stir all of the ingredients together, and cook the zucchini noodles over medium heat for several minutes until most of the liquid has absorbed, and the noodles have reached the desired consistency.
- Add the steak back to the skillet, and serve with wedges of fresh cut lemon.
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 705