This meal is perfect when you are having friends over because it’s fancy enough to impress them and easy enough you don’t have to work too hard to make it. I can never get enough easy recipes. Plus, these garlic-herb roasted potatoes and steak is beyond amazing.
- 5 lbs NY strip steak
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb. Baby golden potatoes quartered or halved
- 2 tbsp Butter unsalted
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 3 Cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the potatoes, herbs as well as salt and pepper to taste. Cook the potatoes stirring often for 3-5 minutes until fork tender. Set the potatoes aside.
- In the same skillet add the second tbsp of butter and the steaks that have been sliced into strips. Cook stirring only a few times until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Put the potatoes back into the skillet to reheat, and season to taste.
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic, herb, potatoes, steak, skillet