Easy Hawaiin chicken Kabobs that offer that sweet and savory aspect. Toss these kabobs on the grill and serve them up.
- 3 cups pineapple chunks; fresh is best
- 1 red onion; quartered
- 2 yellow bell pepper; chopped
- 2 red bell pepper; chopped
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken tender strips
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Slice whole pineapple and cut into chunks. Quarter the red onion. Slice the peppers.
- Place each item on the skewer rotating out until skewer is full.
- With grill brush, brush chicken and vegetables with teriyaki after placing on the grill. Grill for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked and browned and vegetables are roasted. If baking just bake for 30 minutes at 350 F. Broil for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Top with salt and pepper. Serve!
- Serving Size: 2 kabobs
Keywords: kabobs, chicken kabobs, hawaiian kabobs