These Hawaiian Shrimp Foil Packs are a quick, easy and healthy meal that’s packed with flavor. Cook on the grill or in the oven!
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup red bell pepper; chopped
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper; chopped
- 25 shrimp; pre cooked – add longer time for uncooked
- 1/2 cup green anaheim peppers; chopped
- 1/2 red onion; quartered
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Make a foil pack.
- In a bowl add shrimp, peppers, onion, and pineapple. Toss well.
- Pour into the foil pack and top with pineapple juice and soy sauce.
- Add salt and pepper. Place on grill for 30 minutes until vegetables are cooked and shrimp is lightly browned. For oven place in oven at 350 F for 30 minutes then broil on high for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with potatoes, rice, beans, or coleslaw.
- Calories: 200