This Instant Pot Applesauce Cake Recipe tastes just like what grandma used to make. It’s moist, full of flavor, and packed with amazing apple flavors. You can add your favorite toppings, and it will be like a gourmet dessert that is unforgettable.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add in applesauce until well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients, including spices and mix well.
- Spray a small (no larger than 7 inch) bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Add applesauce cake batter to the pan. Cover with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water to the inner pot of the instant pot. Lower bundt pan into the inner pot on to of a trivet.
- Close the instant pot lid and turn pressure valve to sealing. Cook on manual high pressure for 40 minutes.
- Allow for a natural pressure release for 12 minutes and then let out remaining pressure.
- Remove from Instant Pot and take the foil off of the bundt pan. Invert onto a plate and let the cake cool for 10-20 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: american