Do you love Broccoli and Rice Casserole? This is the best Instant Pot Broccoli and Rice Casserole recipe you can find. Easy to make and it tastes amazing, this will be your favorite broccoli and rice side dish.
- 2–3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ cup long grain white rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Turn the Instant Pot on saute mode and add butter, onion and garlic to the inner pot, stirring while cooking for 2-3 minutes until slightly tender. Add in rice, chicken broth, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Close the instant pot lid and turn pressure valve to seal. Cook on manual high pressure for 10 minute Allow for a quick pressure release.
- Stir, and add in broccoli florets. Close the lid and let sit for an additional 20 minutes to steam the broccoli.
- After 20 minutes, stir in the cheese and serve.
- Category: side dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: broccoli and rice casserole