Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is the easiest, most flavorful chicken noodle soup you’ll ever make! With this pressure cooker soup recipe, there’s no need to wait hours for a flavorful soup.
- 2 chicken breasts (cubed bite size, boneless, and skinless)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup baby carrots (sliced thin)
- 2 stalks celery (sliced)
- 1/4 onion (diced)
- 48 oz chicken broth
- 2 C egg noodles (uncooked)
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Set Instant Pot on saute’ low.
- Add olive oil, chicken, and onions.
- Cook until the chicken gets slightly cooked on the outside while onions begin to look translucent.
- Add your celery and carrots.
- Stir to combine.
- Saute’ for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the instant pot to Off.
- Add broth, salt, pepper, basil, and oregano.
- Put the lid on the instant pot.
- Close the valve setting to manual, pressure, high for 5 minutes.
- When the instant pot beeps move the pressure valve slightly to release the pressure slowly.
- Once the stream is released carefully lift lid.
- Add the egg noodles and stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
4 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smartpoints
- Serving Size: 5
- Calories: 295
Keywords: Instant Pot, Chicken, Noodle, Soup