Looking for a great chicken zoodle soup recipe? This is a fast and delicious Instant Pot soup that is perfect for anyone following a low carb or gluten free diet. Enjoy this chicken zoodle soup in no time.
- 5 carrots; sliced
- 4 stalk celery; diced
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast; cubed
- 1 white onion; diced
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 – 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 to 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons garlic; may add more or less
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 zucchini; made into zoodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and cracked black pepper
- Diced onion and chicken. Set instant pot to saute mode. Add olive oil, chicken, and onion. Saute until chicken is browned.
- Once chicken is browned top with celery, carrots, and broth. Stir in the rosemary, thyme, and turmeric. Add in garlic and lemon juice. Fill with water to fill line inside pot. Top with salt and pepper. Give it a good stir.
- Set instant pot to high pressure for 8 minutes. Release pressure as soon as it’s done counting.
- Make zucchini noodles and once pressure is release at to the instant pot. Leave on keep warm. Place noodles in pot and stir. Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
Stove Top Directions:
- Diced onion and chicken. Add olive oil, chicken, and onion to your dutch oven (soup pot). Saute until chicken is browned.
- Once chicken is browned top with celery, carrots, and broth. Stir in the rosemary, thyme, and turmeric. Add in garlic and lemon juice. Fill with 2 cups water. Top with salt and pepper. Give it a good stir.
- Simmer on low to medium heat for about 20 minutes until carrots are tender.
- Make zucchini noodles. Add noodle to pot with the pot at a low temperature. Stir often for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve!
- Category: soup
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: chicken zoodle soup