Instant Pot Chinese Beef is so delicious it will make you drool as soon as the aroma fills the room. The flavor is something that you won’t forget anytime soon.
- 3 lbs flank steak
- 4 cups chopped, small broccoli
- ½ cup sliced mini red peppers
- 1 onion sliced thinly
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- Green onions sliced for garnish
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- steamed basmati rice
- Combine the sauce ingredients garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, beef broth and brown sugar together in a small bowl & whisk.
- Add your sliced steak to the Instant Pot then add your sauce mixture.
- Close the Instant Pot lid, close the seal.
- Cook on manual for 10 minutes.
- Natural release for 10 minutes & then do a quick release.
- Remove beef from pot & set aside.
- Turn off the Instant pot & then turn it on to saute
- Whisk in cornstarch & stir until sauce thickens.
- Add the beef back in & stir.
- Add in steamed broccoli.
- Serve over rice.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: american