Serve up these Instant Pot garlic parmesan chicken wings! Juicy tender Instant Pot wings with a tasty flavor. Great for a game day appetizer.
- 1 bottle garlic parmesan wing sauce
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp garlic + 1 tbsp garlic
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- Parmesan Cheese block – as needed (At our house we load them up!)
- Prep your wings. Wash, dry and cut them.
- In your Instant Pot, add 1 tsp garlic to the bottom.
- Pour in 2 tbsp liquid smoke and ½ cup of water.
- In a large bowl, coat your chicken in 1 tbsp garlic and half a bottle of garlic parmesan wing sauce.
- Place in the Instant Pot. Make sure you don’t go over the max fill line.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Be sure that the valve is set to sealing.
- Cook on the poultry setting. If you want to cook on the manual settings, set for 4 minutes for tender wings or 5 minutes if you want fall off the bone wings. When the timer beeps, let the pressure release naturally for 5-10 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by moving the valve to the venting setting.
- Remove from the Instant Pot and place on a baking sheet. Broil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese.