Looking for a honey garlic chicken recipe? This is the best Instant Pot chicken recipe. One bite, and you will see why it is one of my most requested recipes.
- 1 ½ lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ C. water
- ¼ C. Honey
- ¼ C. Soy sauce
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- Place the water, honey, soy sauce and garlic into the Instant Pot, and whisk to combine well.
- Apply salt and pepper to taste to the chicken, and place into the Inastant Pot on top of the sauce.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot, and make sure the release valve is in the sealing position.
- Set the manual timer on high for 10 minutes, and then do a quick release at the end of that time to release the pressure.
- Remove the chicken, and slice.
- Mix the cornstarch with a bit of water until dissolved, and pour it into the Instant Pot with the sauce. Cook down until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add the chicken back into the Instant Pot, and serve with the sauce poured over top.
- Category: dinner
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant pot honey garlic chicken