Grab a spoon and dig into this delicious Instant Pot Lentil Soup Recipe! Brown lentil soup is so easy and you can quickly make it in your pressure cooker.
- 2 Stalks of celery chopped
- 1 Carrot peeled and chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Can diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ C. Lentils
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. Thyme fresh
- 4 C. Chicken broth
- 4 C. Baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley and shredded parmesan for garnish
- Place the chopped celery, onion, carrot, minced garlic, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, fresh thyme, salt and pepper as well as lentils into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Cover all of the ingredients with the chicken broth, and stir to combine.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot, making sure the release valve is in the sealing position.
- Set the Instant Pot to cook on manual for 18 minutes. Perform a quick release by switching the release valve carefully to the venting position once the cook time is over.
- Remove the lid and add in the baby spinach. Stir it into the mixture until it is completely wilted.
- Serve the lentil soup with freshly chopped parsley and shredded parmesan as garnish if desired.
- Category: dinner
- Method: instant pot
Keywords: Instant Pot Lentil Soup Recipe, Instant Pot Lentils, Instant Pot Lentil Soup, Brown Lentil Soup