Looking for an Instant Pot Risotto Recipe? This recipe will blow you away. It is easy to make and is rich and creamy like a restaurant style risotto. Try this Instant Pot Risotto with chicken.
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 3 tsp Rosemary
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ C. Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium onion diced
- 7 oz. Sliced mushrooms
- 2 C. Risotto rice
- 4 C. Chicken broth
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Set the Instant Pot to saute, and pour in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Once hot, add in the onions and mushrooms, cooking for about 5 minutes until they begin to soften. Remove the onions and mushrooms from the Instant Pot, and set aside.
- Coat the chicken in the rosemary, paprika, oregano, as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the other tablespoon of olive oil into the Instant Pot that is still on the saute function.
- Add the seasoned chicken into the Instant Pot, and cook to sear on all sides.
- Turn the Instant Pot off.
- Add the vegetables back into the Instant Pot, and then mix in the risotto rice and the chicken broth. Be sure all of the rice is covered by the broth.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and make sure the release valve is set to the sealing function.
- Set the Instant Pot to the manual function for 3 minutes. When the cook time is finished, allow the Instant Pot to do a slow release for 7 minutes before turning the release valve to the venting position to release the additional pressure.
- Stir the butter and parmesan cheese into the chicken risotto, and top with chopped chives for garnish.
- Category: dinner
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: american