This scrumptious Instant Pot shawarma recipe tastes so amazing; you can’t get enough.
- 1 1/2 lb pork, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons shawarma seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup broth or water
- Pitas, for serving
- Parsley, optional garnish
Homemade Shawarma Seasoning:
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon all spice
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground cloves
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pat pork dry and cut into 1/2 thick strips. Place all cut pork in a bowl
- Place oil in Instant Pot and select sautee setting.
- Combine all shawarma seasonings together and add 2 Tablespoons to the cut up pork and toss to completely coat pork in seasoning.
- Place pork in Instant Pot to sear, about 2 minutes.
- Turn off sautee setting and add your broth or water.
- Select meat setting for 10 minutes.
- Natural or quick release.