Looking for Juiciest Pressure Cooker Chicken Thighs Recipe? Then you are in luck. These pressure cooker chicken thighs are so tender and juicy, you will want to make them everynight.
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the olive oil into the Instant Pot, and set it to the saute function.
- Mix together all of the seasonings in a small bowl, and sprinkle over the chicken thighs on both sides.
- Once heated, add the chicken thighs to the Instant Pot, and sear on both sides for 3-4 minutes each.
- Remove the chicken from the Instant Pot, and add 1 cup of water to the pot. Turn the Instant Pot off, and scrape the bottom of the pot to get any browned bits of chicken up.
- Place the chicken back into the Instant Pot, close the lid and make sure that the release valve is set to sealing.
- Set the Instant Pot to manually cook for 8 minutes on high.
- Once it is done cooking, allow the Instant Pot to naturally release for 5 minutes, before moving the release valve to the venting position to allow any additional pressure to release.
- Category: dinner
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: pressure cooker chicken thighs