Looking for an easy sheet pan salmon recipe? This lemon herb sheet pan salmon recipe is absolutely perfect for a quick easy meal that not only tastes fantastic, but it is also good for you too. Easy baked salmon makes a great meal for weeknights or for a guest for meals.
- 2 lbs. Salmon cut into 5 sections
- 1 Medium summer squash sliced
- 2 Medium zucchini sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper sliced
- 7–8 Large pieces of broccolini
- 1–2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp of Oregano
- 1 tbsp of Basil
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the vegetables, and place them on a large baking sheet.
- Coat the vegetables in 1-2 tbsp of olive oil as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Move the seasoned vegetables to the sides of the baking sheet, leaving room in the center for the salmon pieces.
- Place the salmon pieces in the center of the baking sheet skin side down, and coat in salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, rosemary, oregano, basil and minced garlic. Stir to combine.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture on each salmon pieces, and spread evenly over the top with the back of the spoon.
- Bake the sheet pan meal for 25 minutes, and serve immediately.