Have you tried these Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries? What are you waiting for? Crispy oven fries topped with roasted chicken, freshly grated cheese, ranch dressing, and a sprinkling of chives.
- Fries, enough for a single layer on a sheet pan
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- ranch dressing, for drizzling
- chives, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (or according to the package of your waffle fries).
- Spread fries in a single layer on a sheet pan. Bake about 20 minutes, or as directed on the package.
- While fries are baking, melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in hot sauce. Toss chicken in mixture to coat and heat through. Turn down to low to keep warm. Taste and add more hot sauce if desired.
- When fries are finished baking, remove the pan from the oven and drop spoonfuls of the chicken over the fries. Top with cheeses and blue cheese crumbles. Return to the oven for five minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo chicken fries