Who doesn’t love Loaded Potato Salad? With this Loaded Instant Pot Potato Salad Recipe, it takes potato salad to a whole new level. Once you try this baked potato salad, you will use this recipe for every picnic, get together or just as a delicious side for dinner.
- 3 pounds baby heirloom potatoes
- 12 ounces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup water (for cooking in Instant Pot)
- Add oil to instant pot and turn on to saute. Add in the potatoes and roast them for 6-8 minutes, stirring on and off to ensure all the potatoes are lightly roasted.
- Remove potatoes and place them in a steamer basket.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot inner pot and then place the steamer basket with the potatoes in the pot.
- Close the lid on the pressure cooker and turn the valve to sealing position.
- Set to a manual high time for 7 minutes. When the cooking time has finished, do a quick pressure release.
- Transfer potatoes to the refrigerator to cool quickly. When they are cool to the touch, half and quarter the potatoes depending on the size of the potato.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes together with remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Category: side dish
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant Pot potato salad