The Best Macaroni Salad Recipe! A cold mac salad recipe that will be great for a side dish for dinner, potlucks, or even a summer cookout.
- 16 oz. Elbow Macaroni
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- ¼ cup Parsley, fresh
- 1 Carrot
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise (can use vegan mayonnaise)
- 1 tbsp. Spicy Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook macaroni to al dente according to package directions, drain and rinse. Transfer to large bowl, let cool.
- While macaroni cooks and cools, chop red onion, bell peppers, parsley and dice carrot, set aside.
- Add red onion, bell peppers, parsley, carrot, mayonnaise, mustard and salt and pepper to macaroni. Mix well, refrigerate until cool. Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: macaroni salad, pasta salad, mac salad recipe